[Wolves] intro type thing...

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 11:19:49 GMT 2003

I dont know thats kind of what I was hoping to find out. The reviews I've
seen are favourable, it sounds like they've tweaked gnome a bit and created
a "profesional" bundle (i.e. ripped out all the fun stuff and limited the
number of apps that come with it) but wether its more then just gnome on
SuSE with a Java badge and a load of hype to justify the price tag is the
$64,000,000 (or $100 at least) question.

Still, cant do the "Linux on the corporate desktop" push any harm.

chris