[Wolves] The size of this list.

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 13:06:01 2003

Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> Whilst I don't have any problem with the list being the size it is or
> any of the subjects covered (how could I? :) ) I do know of at least one
> person who's on Hotmail, who has difficulty keeping his email box from
> filling up with posts from the list(the size limit of hotmail /is/
> ridiculously small).

I can't believe that people are complaining about the list being too
popular!

If it's problematic reading the messages because they overflow your
mailbox, then I can only realistically recommend getting a decent mail
provider. If there's just too much to read, perhaps your mail client
should handle threading. think of the list like a newsgroup and treat
it that way. I am stunned that the list is too busy for some people, I
really am. We want to be popular, don't we?

Aq.

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)