[Wolves] Linux Expo

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:47:01 2003

In article <3F605DB4.5020203@dannyboy.dnsalias.org> you wrote:
>>>You will also need to register on the Linux Expo site,
>> Must do this...
>
> Just done it. :)
> My my, they *do* like to try and sign you up for SPAM don't they?  It's
> a good job the Laws of this fair land force them to allow me to opt
> out...  :)

I did it too. What really annoyed me was that it had a list of
tickboxes (not radio buttons) for one of the questions (do you have (a)
A LAN, (b) A cable modem, etc etc) but wouldn't let you submit the form
unless one was ticked! What if you haven't got any? That's the point of
tickboxes! rant rant rant

Aq.

--
Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj
(A day without secrets is like a night without stars)