[Wolves] stuff....

fizzy wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 23:13:00 2003

hullo,

1) http://gpsdrive.kraftvoll.at/index.shtml - this is
amazing! As soon as I can afford a GPS unit (probably
a road angel - www.roadangel.co.uk) i'm putting linux
on the laptop and installing this, if only all linux
software was of this quality! Only problem is it
doesn't do turn by turn direction :(

2) Firebird - anyway i can stop it randomly creating
new windows when I select some text quickly? I have an
annoying habbit of selecting the current paragraph i'm
reading and firebird doesn't seem to like this, it
also likes to randomly increase the font size too :(
I've disabled mouse gestures and that hasn't helped.

fizz