[Wolves] List

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 23:33:01 2003

Right, last meet in the pub if there is no objection,
and we will meet in the curry house after this meet. I
was going to schedule this meet for the curry house,
but I think it may be too short notice. We can all
discuss it at the meet on Wednesday also.
Incidentally, it is my birthday on Wednesday so bring
an extra few quid to buy me a pint - yes a pint, I am
not driving. :) I will also be heading off for curry
at about 9.30pm if anyone wants to join me. :)

Wolves LUG - Wed 17th Sep 2003
Moon under water, Lichfield Street

Go's:

  1. Jono

Late Go's:

No Go's:

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician