[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 11:16:08 2003

Hello folks,

> Can't wait for Jono (and Peter, for that matter) to
> login to his email and be greeted with 10 emails
> titled 'rimming Peter Oliver' :)

I just dragged myself out of bed and I am feeling a
little on the rough side. I assume 7 pints and an
aftershock have contributed to that...

Its good to know that at least three of us are feeling
like shite this morning - must have been a good LUG.
In fact, it was a great meet from start to finish, and
I want to thank you all for making my 24th birthday
such fun. The only problem is that I feel like I have
eaten a goat now...

As for some of the other discussion in this thread;
first of all, kudos to fizzy who will get "rimming
peter oliver" on google. Just keep refreshing
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22rimming+peter+oliver%22&btnG=Google+Search
until it appears. :)

As for LUG inertia and those who don't come to
meetings, I understand that not all of you can make
it, but there is no excuse for not knowing when
meetings are if you read the list. There is a list
that goes out every two weeks, and the date is on
www.wolveslug.org.uk. Come along to meetings; we are a
friendly bunch, we have nice social meets and pretty
much everyone who comes to a meet (if they like social
meets) enjoys it. Don't expect rigid technical
discussion all night, but expect technical discussion,
bad jokes, sarcasmn and other fun. At least come to
one. :D

The other thing is that I have changed the venue to
the The Standard. Everyone seemed to enjoy last nights
meet and it is not far to walk to the restaurant. I
will call them and book the room for the 1st October.

Finally, I want to say goodbye to BamBam and Helen -
it was fun, as it always is. :D Let us know when you
are back next.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician