[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 11:52:00 2003

Chris Procter spoo'd forth:
> I manned the SBLug stand at the linux expo at the NEC and met several people
> who were lurkers on the lug lists, the main reason seemed to be that people
> weren't sure what they were letting themselves in for by going to meet,
> fearing a bunch of weirdy-beardie hackers with no social skills who spend an
> evening drinking real ale, talking about the esoteric aspects of kernel
> hacking in monotone voices and telling newbies to RTFM in their most
> patronising tone.

Ha!
I'll cough to the beard thing. The rest is alarmingly not like us,
although I'd have thought that that was pretty obvious from the list
and from the occasional meet report when Jono can be bothered to write
one :) We should get James to do it -- his was excellent -- but he left
early.

Aq.

--
In fact, I've never seen an argument about which I cared less. I'm
completely case insensitivity insensitive.