[Wolves] Looking for part-time trainee workshop engineer

Wayne Morris wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 22:51:02 2003

Anyone know someone or fit the bill themselves:

Wanted
Mechanically minded person to work an average of 5-10 hours per week
repairing printing machinery in a workshop in Bilston.
Basic spanner work stripping down, cleaning and reassembling printing
machines. Full training given, but must know one end of a screwdriver
from the other!
Hours to suit (fit them in anytime between 8am and 9pm Mon-Fri).
Could be weekend work for someone who could work completely unsupervised
and trusted to let themselves in and out.

Probably suit student, school-leaver or retired.

Wages:
Cash - negotiable between £5 and £10 per hour depending on how
efficiently you can work ie if you can do the job as quickly as me I'll
pay £10, if you take twice as long its £5 ;-)

Genuine job offer.

Email me at wayne@machx.co.uk

Cheers