[Wolves] The rimming of Peter Oliver continues...

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 22 22:31:01 2003

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
>> Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
>> > Well folks,
>> >
>> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=rimming+Peter+Oliver
>>
>> Not only is it also top for "rimming Peter", but it's hit 9 on a
>> google.co.uk UK search for"rimming" !
>
> And, gah, above my homepage if you seach for "Peter Oliver".  I dread to
> think what questions the proverbial evil HR representative will have lined
> up for me next time I apply for a job.

I don't envy you that. On the other hand, doing the same search myself
reminded me of auto.cifs, which seems like Cool Beans. I really need to
completely overhaul the network structure over here at Castle Aq, and
something like that (Samba even in a nearly-totally Linux network: it's
NFS for the new millennium!) will be an invaluable component.

Oh, and I convinced people at work to use OpenSA (Apache port) as a
webserver today instead of IIS on one particular box. Still a Windows
box, I admit, and it's only one server, but it's one small step towards
a cleaner freer world. Soon I'll convince people that since we're
Apache on some boxen anyway that I should write code in something other
than ASP, and then the Day of the Aq begins...

Aq.

--
Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.