[Wolves] Introductions

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Sep 30 22:44:40 BST 2003

Maelstrom spoo'd forth:
> 2. Maelstrom - Im new! Can everyone introduce themselves to me? I know who
> Jono is, seen seraphidian play at the rock cafe before, id like to go but im
> pretty shy :x (sorry for random babble)

You've seen Seraphidian play and yet claim to be shy? :-)

Nice to meet you. I'm Aq. This is the LUG.

The meets are great, too. I mean, obviously I'm going to say that. But
they are...no need to be shy and not turn up. We're really nice to new
people. Honestly, we are. And there's curry and everything. You know it
makes sense.

Have you been reading the list, or are you entirely new? And if you've
been to the Rock Cafe, does that mean you're near Stourbridge? It'd be
nice to have someone other than me out this way.

Tell us more... :)

Aq.

--
Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.