[Wolves] Re:NEXT MEETING

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 17:18:56 BST 2004

Hey Matt

You've just increased my net vocabulary!

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 17:02, Matthew Revell wrote:

> /me grins I wasn't suggesting that :-D

:-D represents a smiley face, yes?

> I wonder what Vik is up to, tho'. Perhaps he's just quite lonely and
> really wants to go to every single LUG's meeting. Perhaps it's a world
> record attempt.

Not sure but the mail I had from a guy called Barry is a wined up the
give away was the mail he has just sent telling me he is disabled and on
33 tablets a day, too much info ie 33 tablets plus I did very nicely
advise him to go through the list.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy