[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 16:28:10 BST 2004

Hi Matt

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 16:18, Matthew Revell wrote:

> No wonder Peter C and others think we're completely anal about email
> posting styles. Give Andy a chance, he's only been here five mins.

Thanks for the mention. Had to respond. keeping quiet so as not get more
grief.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy