[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 16:55:22 BST 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:
> Should we consider ourselves a Black Country LUG, rather than just
> Wolves LUG? I don't, for a minute, propose we change the name. Should
> we, perhaps, find curry houses in other Black Country towns, every now
> and then.
>
> We have Aq(sackandbackwhack) in Stourbridge, David and Kat in
> Bloxwich/Walsall, James in Tipton, Josh in Brierly Hill.
>
> Just an idle thought.

I agree. There are (unfortunately) far far superior curry houses to the
Standard (food quality wise), for not very much money more (ok you might
not get a free starter, but the main meal costs about the same).

I know it isn't necessarily easy to find somewhere to meet, as the group
is quite noisey (and might scare other customers away), but it would be
nice to try other places instead/as well.

(And yeah, I know I don't have to eat there... but when you get part
cooked bajis (can I spell?), cabbage for salad, over cooked & dried rice
etc etc .....).

Oh, if we ever get our house fixed up, Kat will probably do a LUG BBQ
sometime when the weather's nice.

David