[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 08:24:22 BST 2004

Adam Sweet wrote:

> Please, no more. Lets exercise some rationalisation on
> this topic, lets ask politely before we roar at
> people.

Amen, sister. This list/LUG has been a very friendly place over however
long it's been since I joined. Recently, tho', we seem to have become
sidetracked by some entirely irrelevant arguments.

Let's not be twats. Let's not jump to conclusions. Let's not be overly
harsh on new people.

Lordy, I sit here and actually try to think of Linux related posts, at
times, just to steer the list away from petty squabbles.

We are a friendly bunch, in real life. Let's reflect that in our list.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans