[Wolves] Debian Installation for first time newbie

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 08:26:49 BST 2004

Hi Tim,

Tim Humpherson wrote:

> Hmmm,a Morphix installer for Debian -- that would probably help solve my
> problem.  Do you go to LUG in Wolves?

I do indeed. I'll probably be along on Wednesday, but will be leaving
quite early.

> If so, at the risk of sounding cheeky, may I ask you to burn some copies
> of that Morphix and I will give you some blank CDs in return.

Certainly! No need for blanks, in return. Morphix comes on just the one
CD. I have Morphix with the KDE desktop but there are three other
options (Gnomne, gamer and light gui), which is maybe where you got the
number of four CDs from.

If I leave before you arrive, I'll leave the disc with someone else.

Matthew.