[Wolves] credit card signatures etc

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:09:33 BST 2004

I'm kind of a new reader of GLLUG (Greater London?) and they're in the
middle of a conversation/thread on the new pin codes coming in for
switch etc and how a pin code is only 10 bit security while a signature
is/should be a bit more .... and this nice url came up...

http://www.thescreamonline.com/cartoons/cartoons3-3/

Being the sad sad sad person I am, I couldn't stop laughing as I read
it. Perhaps I'll be alone in this, or maybe I ate something a bit wacky
for lunch (working in this place kind of does that too)....

Anyway, even though the article is written by an American, I don't
somehow think it's any different over here.........

David.