[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:50:10 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 13:31, sparkes wrote:

> we really must get an odd meeting somewhere in the calendar to put names
> to faces

So what about every two months (Bi-Monthly) having a meet which could be
voted on day wise?

Oh and while we are talking sparkes why no comment about the HTML mail
with the bright blue picture background background from the individual
with a tiscali account? If that had of been me you would have "f'd" and
blinded at me! :-)

p.s. I saw the bit in the Daily Telegraph about faces on the Internet Ha
Ha :-P

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy