[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 15:34:21 BST 2004

Hi Jono

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 15:09, Jono Bacon wrote:

> Was that quote a cockney? If so, cockeys always seem
> to prefix a sentance with "Ere, ". Midlanders seem to
> prefix it with "Aare, ". :)

Great thing about the Internet is you don't hear how people speak!

I was born in Barking Essex I went to school in Charlton (South London)
in fact dead opposite Charlton Athletic football ground. My father knew
the Krays by sight, but only to run away from.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy