[Wolves] Networking tutorials and the WLUG wiki

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 22:04:07 BST 2004

So, a few weeks ago we were talking about networking problems. Samba, wi-fi
and all that shenanigins. Ron (our resident Gandalf) has kindly offered to
write some tutorials and there are plenty of people here on the list that
have bags of wisdom to share.

It seems to me that the mailing list isn't a great forum for collating it
all. Maybe we should think about having some sort of wiki to put it all in.

Should we start something new or use somebody's exisiting site? Jono's for
example. I like the idea of Wolves LUG wiki, I think we could put it to good
use.

Discuss...

p.s - Ron; the Gandalf crack was more to do with wisdom than age, honest ;)

--
Rob

http://eversion.freeshell.net/no2self
http://www.noughtpointfive.co.uk