[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Apr 6 23:12:00 BST 2004

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Aquarius wrote:
>
>> Our ideal location would:
>>  Give us a room to ourselves
>>  Be comfortable
>>  Let us bring our own drinks, or be really cheap
>>  Serve dinner of some description
>>  Be somewhere everyone can get to without problems
>>  Not charge us for the room
>>  Allow smoking :-)
>
>  Encourage mobility.
>
> In a pub, people get up, go to the bar, and sit down at the other end of
> the table, joining in with a different conversation.  At The Standard you
> can't really move around in that way, so it's a bit less sociable.

Hm. This is a good point, this. On the other hand, I'm not sure it's
worth jacking my evening bill up considerably, which it would do if
I was buying all my beer at the bar in somewhere that isn't amazingly
cheap like the Moon was :)

Suggestions?

Aq.

--
Q: All your responses must be oral, ok? What school did you go to?
A: Oral