[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 13:57:33 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>>Just to trudge this up again from the depths of
>>
>>the dirty canal...
>>
>>Not had enough of email formatting discussions, then
>>David? :)

Not quite yet....

The only reason I replied today was that I could remember there being a
"you have a broken email client" type remark which I never got around to
refuting; and while at it I thought I'd put on my html police hat and
rant a bit.

> [1] I hate this term. Evil is a bit strong. David is
> not the first to use it in this context but it is a
> bit strong. Unless he *really* hates it. Maybe he was
> beaten up by a <div> tag one day when leaving work. :)

better</marquee>

Perhaps I should just use mutt for this mailing list, then I'd never see
anything to complain about...

:-)

David.