[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Joshua Orihunu joshuaorihunu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:54:16 BST 2004

I'm intrigued by you, Joshua. I think you're the first non-UK based
person we've had posting to the list, since I joined.

Tell us *all* about yourself. Whereabouts in Nigeria are you from? What
sort of impact has Linux had in Nigeria?

Hello Matthew Revell.

I am Joshua Orihune from Lagos in Nigeria in Africa.  I work for a christian ministry.  Because of Nigeria is poor we have no money to buy programs. We use old systems with linux to aid with the lords word.

I need to learn more linux so am going to Great Britain for linux training. This will help us in our ministry greatly.  I have friend in Great Britain who spoke to me about your group.

God bless you all

Joshua Orihunu.

--

Cheers,