[Wolves] MCSE 'again'

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:56:32 BST 2004

> Oakies fair enuff I just felt that I was. Cheers for the welcome by the way
>

> Sorry SO =Significant other.
>  Dan knows her and he can vouch that shes a gr8 woman but shes slightly
> intellectually challenged, though shes now got her own fedora box and she
> can use vi better than me.
> Its only cuz I was brought up on emacs and that¹s my excuse.

Way cool.. My g'f runs Linux sometimes, she gets a bit scared cos shes a
MS head.. At UNi they taught her how to VB code and do Access.. Well
done for getting on her Linux... Emma only uses it for surfing the web,
emailing and playing a few games.. Unless she wants to play SimCity or
the Sims then shes in MS...

> Anyway its great to finally be able to put a face to some of the people here
> and I'll try and show up earlier so I can actually get drinkin though I can
> nay have the alcohol.

Likewise :) We like to know whos posting.. Once again, welcome :)