[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Joshua Orihunu joshuaorihunu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 15:12:13 BST 2004

Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk> wrote:
Joshua Orihunu wrote:

> I am Joshua Orihune from Lagos in Nigeria in Africa.

Ah, that's the capital, isn't it?

> I work for a
> christian ministry. Because of Nigeria is poor we have no money to
> buy programs. We use old systems with linux to aid with the lords word.

Oh you'll probably have heard of the Rheinhard Bonke. He does a lot of
meetings in Nigeria, I believe.

I have heard of him, but have no connection with the ministry of christ for all nations.

> I need to learn more linux so am going to Great Britain for linux
> training. This will help us in our ministry greatly. I have friend
> in Great Britain who spoke to me about your group.

It's amazing to think that news of our little group has reached East Africa!

my english is not to good, i have no knowledge of you in nigeria. I have british work contact in west midlands who spoke about you all.

--

God Bless

Joshua Orihunu.

Well, I hope that we can be of some use to you.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans