[Wolves] Smoothwall and USB Speedtouch 330

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 13:25:16 BST 2004

Does anyone have experience of the above? I am about
to try to deploy an Alcatel USB Speedtouch 330 adsl
modem on Smoothwall either v1.0 or 2.0 and can't seem
to find any concrete proof that it works. All I have
found are some people talking about hacking certain
config files in the v2.0 betas and fiddling with
firmware updates. I don't want to have to do this.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Ad

=====
--