[Wolves] Morphix and wolverhampton science park

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 10:17:24 BST 2004

Hi Simon

Seeing as you are the Morphix expert, I downloaded the live eval disk
and thought it was great so wanted to load it on a spare laptop I have
but, heres the rub, it is a digital Hinote no CD capability apart from
PCMCIA I installed the Morphix onto the hard drive by popping the hdd
into a PC using an adaptor. I can boot the hard drive when it is in the
PC but if I try with it in the laptop I get kernel panic. How can I get
a running morphix mini on the Digital Hinote.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy