[Wolves] Fool and his money

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:11:57 BST 2004

On 13/4/04 11:30 am, "Peter Cannon" <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> Current offerings:
>
> Suse 9
> Mandrake 10
> Lindows (4.5 I think, pretty sure its the latest version)
>
> All full product no restrictions.

Usually I though they just give you a download version or equivalent, a
slightly less version than the fulll though your only missing a few apps
which can be easily downloaded. I'm not sure how this is for the like of
suse, but  I think I have the publishing edition of redhat nine (on two
discs) lying about as it came with a book I bought.
So it may well be the Os but you wont get everything you get with the boxset