[Wolves] Morphix/Debian and CD drives

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Apr 13 15:22:04 BST 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Yes, I'd have thought so, but it doesn't seem to this time :( I think
> Morphix failed to pick either drive up. I need to go through a manual
> process of adding them to my setup, but I'm kinda struggling to find
> material on the web about how to do it.
>
> Incidentally, how do I get my mounted hard drives and other drives to
> automatically appear on my Gnome desktop?

Er. Right-click on the desktop, and select "disks", I think, and then
pick a disk; it then appears.

Clearly Gnome needs better documentation on this, so where is it, huh?
Is anyone writing this stuff? :-)

Aq.

--
"Woe, for I am judged again, this time as a total bimbo."
	   -- Buffy in Greek tragedic style