[Wolves] Fool and his money

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 15:56:42 BST 2004

Hi Aq
On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 15:24, Aquarius wrote:

> Clearly do not write about something that you have not worked out
> yourself. However, if you got a particular thing (hardware, software,
> whatever) workign how you want, then you *must* have done it right (or
> it wouldn't be working), so document what you did and what "now it
> works!" meant to you in that situation. Anyone who finds themselves in
> a similar predicament will be able to see what you did and what you
> ended up with and follow your instructions if they share your goal.

I knew that! I was responding to the statement of "looking for writers
before they learn too much"

:-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy