[Wolves] SCO

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Apr 14 16:33:04 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 12:58, Old Dan wrote:
> :shudder::
>
> Sounds like a candidate for ritual burning to me... ;)
>
> Maybe with an effigy of Darl McBride...
It's all well pre-McBride stuff.  When the company called SCO actully
helped people run unix on x86 instead of suing the arse off anyone who
thinks about a unix compatable operating system without paying royalties
on a product they never owned.

Or when SCO was a unix company and not a linux company gone bad who
thinks it somehow is owed a favour by the rest of the world because it
brought the ip of a unix company and stole their name ;-)

sparkes