[Wolves] Email help

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 03:41:49 BST 2004

Hi all,

Right, I need to sort my email situation out and this
is what I want to do:

 - Email from *@jonobacon.org gets forwarded to an ISP
email address (I do this with Zoneedit).
 - My server will regularly poll the ISP for new email
and download this email to my server.
 - Downloaded mail should be able to have filters
applied to it to store it in different mail folders
and have spam weeded out.
 - I then want to be able to use a number of different
mail clients to access my mail and mail folders. This
will include Evolution, KMail, <some kind of decent
email program for Windows> and <some kind of webmail>.
I need to access my mail across OS's and when I am out
of the house.

Hoe can I do this in a way that is easy to set up? I
know practically nothing about email so please be
detailed. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician