[Wolves] Potted Samba/XP howto

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Apr 16 12:24:42 BST 2004

Rob Annable spoo'd forth:
> I made a suggestion last week about starting a WLUG Wiki for stuff like
> this...the eerie silence and the tumbleweeds blowing past after I mentioned
> it suggested to me that nobody was keen. What do you think?

Hm. I don't remember seeing that post, but I have reservations: the
major one is that whenever we've tried to put together something like
this, Lug Apathy has taken it over and destroyed it, and there's
nothing worse than something that looks like a good resource but is
only 5% completed. See: sourceforge. :)

If I were Dan, I'd just stick it on my own website and tell a few
people; if it's good, it'll get linked to, and that's all you need,
surely?

Aq.

--
"We saved the world, and now there's no place in it for us."