[Wolves] LUGRadio on ntk.net

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 17:36:58 BST 2004

LUG Radio gets a mention on NTK thanks to Sparkes - looks like your listener
numbers will continue to rise...

"
>> GEEK MEDIA <<
                                  get out less

         TV>> "How come you don't include radio programmes in your geek
         media coverage?", asks BBC Radio Entertainment Producer ED
         MORRISH - "Yes, of course I have a vested interest". Mainly
         because we rarely get to hear of anything good, Ed - though we
         can temporarily rectify that by passing on RHYS JONES' alert
         that Ben Moor's ELASTIC PLANET is currently being repeated on
         digital (11.45pm, Thursdays, BBC7, listed in Radio Times as
         "Elastic Plane"), plus SPARKES' recommendation of his own UK
         roadshow answer to "Geeks In Space" http://www.lugradio.org/
"

--
Rob