[Wolves] New Member: Greetings

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 22:45:19 BST 2004

Hi,

> <The Simpsons Dr Nick style>
> Hi, Everybody!
> </The Simpsons Dr Nick style>

With an opener like that you are bound to fit into the
LUG. :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome. :)

I moved to Wolves and I know what a strange place it
can be at first. I am sure you will have a great time
being part of the LUG and Ilook forward to meeting you
at a meeting.

I won't be there at the next meet (neither will Aq,
Matt and Dan) as we are at the expo in London. We will
see you at the meeting after that though. :)

And yes, check out LUGRadio (www.lugradio.org). :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician