[Wolves] New Member: Greetings

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:49:11 BST 2004

>>Hi,
>>Would it be worth having one down in london?

>I'm interested in theory but as I'm working both days I doubt there'll
>be time!
>
>Kat

fair enuff, was just a suggestion I'll prolly be spent out anyway as im
stayin for most of the week as a hol kinda, also the beer im bringing
people. By the way where will you guys be? otherwise i'll have to chuck the
beer as i really shouldnt drink anymore, as what my doctor originaly told me
as lower-back pains when i drink or eat strong foods about 6yrs ago, have
turned into kidley probs, idiot..