[Wolves] New Member: Greetings

Gary Hughes se.osiris at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 19 23:44:47 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:

>With an opener like that you are bound to fit into the
>LUG. :)
>
>Welcome, welcome, welcome. :)

I hope so, and thanks! The town I'm moving from (Wrexham) apprently has
a LUG, but I've never really looked into it. Thought I'd check out this
one and after looking at the site and reading through the list archives,
you all sound like a fun group :)

>I moved to Wolves and I know what a strange place it
>can be at first. I am sure you will have a great time
>being part of the LUG and Ilook forward to meeting you
>at a meeting.

It is different, I'll say that. I'm from a small (and I mean /small/)
town though, so I just put it down to that. Err...anything particulary
strange I should know about? I'm looking forward to meeting you guys too...

>I won't be there at the next meet (neither will Aq,
>Matt and Dan) as we are at the expo in London. We will
>see you at the meeting after that though. :)
>
>And yes, check out LUGRadio (www.lugradio.org). :)

With the other threads I'm guessing it's not going ahead anyway, but
I'll try my best to make the next one. I've listed to all episodes of
LUGRadio (burned onto CDRW and listened to on the train each morning)
and if that's anything like your meetings then it sounds like a lot of fun.

Cya round :)