[Wolves] Internet with a mobile?

Gary Hughes se.osiris at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 19 23:44:54 BST 2004

Howdy,

I've just found out that the company house I'm moving to does not have a
landline. Obviously, bad news for a net user.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how to use a mobile phone
/cheaply/ for this? This is slightly offtopic I know as it's not Linux
centric, but I was hoping someone could help out.

I'm using T-Mobile at the moment, who charge 10p per minute for 0845
numbers. I can't use 0845 numbers in my first minute. They also charge
0.75p per kilobyte, which is a bit hefty in my opinion.

Any better deals out there? I've noticed a broadband kiosk by the Square
in Wolves, so that should do me for a bit. Not used one before though.

Any help appreciated,

--
Gary Hughes