[Wolves] X configure

Silent Chain silent_chain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 14:41:15 BST 2004

Hi all

I know this is going to sound kinda dumb but I'v just
got Debian installed using feather linux to get it on
my system as I thought seems every one else says it's
so good I would give it a try. But X is now stuck in
640X480 pixels and about 4 colours. I'm not sure where
to start to fix this problem as I kind of got used to
GUI's and auto-configured stuff from using other
distros.

Josh