[Wolves] XML editing

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Apr 26 00:15:01 BST 2004

simon burke spoo'd forth:
> Hi,
> Outta curiosity i'm picking up xml as i havnt really yet. Does anyone
> know of a good xml editor?

Anything that does decent syntax highlighting will be fine, I'd have
thought. There are specific XML editors, but I've always found it
more useful to have one editor to do everything rather than learn
four or five different editors -- the extra things that a
task-specific editor bring never seem to be enough to justify their
use, to me. Use your current editor of choice (if it doesn't handle
syntax highlighting and quote balancing and whatnot, perhaps looking
at a better editor might be useful?)

Aq.

--
 The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.