[Wolves] Same time dual boot

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 13:43:04 BST 2004

Hi David

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 13:27, David Goodwin wrote:

> KVM switches require two seperate boxes, Jono has (if I remember
> correctly) two installations on his existing box's hard disk. He wishes to
> use both at the same time.

Yea guessed as much, the fact Jono said dual boot gave the game away.
What I was trying to say was instead of wasting hours trying to
install/configure another package/source code etc etc either put one hdd in another machine
or do a quick install on another machine. Easy peasy lemon squeezey jobs
a good un.

> Going on a tangent - vnc (http://www.realvnc.com) is cheaper than a kvm..
> and far more flexible.

Well there you go then, cost effective, simple and quick.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain,
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."