[Wolves] Web design students

simonb at geek-web.co.uk simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 11:52:03 BST 2004

Hiya,
I've just been requested to fix a website that some web design student has made.
Its a real mess the meta tags are diabolical the and theres a enquiries form on
the page, but there is one small problem the submit bit for it remains
undefined.
The keep throwing out these supossed web designers and they dont even know how
to code properly, I think im gonna add my details to the copyright metatags he
put in for himself, ".. fixed by SimonB".

Badly designed websites are really starting to annoy me, I'm starting to make a
4.01 strict website at the momment in bluefish and vi. (Geek-web is back up at
the momment, but all there is phpgroupware cuz i hate writing worklogs and
flash error pages as well as a under construction thing i done in flash.

--
Thanks,
SimonB