[Wolves] Python

Simon Burke SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 14:47:57 BST 2004

hiya,
Out of boredom today i have spent all day trying to pick up python with
some success, I've got beyond  the 'hello world' stuff and im finally
onto the good stuff, however does anyone know any good python ref books
I've spotted a couple of O'Reilly books, which seem good, but as im not
to confident of my programming previously ( know BASIC and bits of C and
TCL), i dont want to get something thats too over my head, but
definitely not like a dummy's guide which babbles on for hours about
irrelevancies and is just too simple.

Does anybody know of any good python books?

Thanks,
SimonB