[Wolves] SuSE 9.0 professional

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 17:45:04 BST 2004

 --- Philip Moore <philip at ptm.flyer.co.uk> wrote:

> I also noted that the
> winmodem now works (it did not work under 8.2 I had
> to use a Hayes hardware modem).

The modem thing might just be down to improvements in
that area.

Now, the recommendation about the CDROM audio cable
explains why I couldn't get any sound from my audio
CDs. I only discovered on Sunday that when I built my
PC about 18 months ago, as my case is incredibly tall
and the cable was too short, I didn't put one in. I
just thought they were for legacy purposes these days.
We all learn something. Thanks for your timely
question :)

Ad

=====
--