[Wolves] PGP

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Aug 12 09:35:17 BST 2004

Jon Farmer wrote:
> - --
> Jon Farmer
> Systems Programmer
> Entanet International Ltd
> GPG Fingerprint ABCB 6E92 59B8 001F FE9C  0817 A2D6 0151 FF49 9040

I get ^^^ this ^^^.

It is odd though - it strips the PGP signature when replying (though
annoyingly it leaves the mailman sig where it is...)  I guess this could
be another braindead enigmail glitch like the hyphen-hyphen-space
unavoidable muckup you currently get on non-enigmail clients.

Does anyone else get this sig from Jon?  I'd like to know if it's my
client badly configured, his, or it's just enigmail being, as I say,
braindead.  :)

--
Dan