[Wolves] PGP

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 09:39:20 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 Aug 2004 09:20, The wise and knowledgeable Old Dan proclaimed:

> Jon Farmer wrote:
> > Oops, sorry about that just setup a new box so messing around with
> > settings and stuff. Should be fixed now.
>
> Um.  Nope.  :)

Hmm! not only do I see the same problem as Dan but Ron's mail comes in
disjointed with the error message "No appropriate crypto plug-in found".

Having seen PGP in action it seems a bit long winded for this/other lists
where quick inter action is sometimes helpfull, after all this ain't MI5 and
the content of most mails are not sensitive. :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"