[Wolves] PGP

triG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 10:04:17 BST 2004

Trying to get PGP working on SuSE 9.1 and Evolution is a pain in the
arse! :P

I've been looking into PGP and the pro's / cons and I've come to the
conclusion its individual tastes. I think the whole idea of having
something that says 'my email is real, no one has played with it' is a
good idea. Also, because its free software, and we support freesoftware,
shouldnt we use it?

triG