[Wolves] RE: Wolves Digest, Vol 47, Issue 7 PGP

h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 13:18:36 BST 2004

Hello,
I'm all in favour of using encryted email. But I suspect most people are like me put off by the extra faffing about. At my work, I sometimes get people sending in credit card details in open unencrypted emails because they do not trust the website's security! Perhaps we have the "shoal instinct"; with so many emails flying about, no one will bother with mine.
As for using it (PGP) for Lug contibutions why not. It's not that irritating. What's more irritating is stuff that I write not getting through at all.
Howard