[Wolves] PGP

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 16:30:14 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 16:13, Peter Evans wrote:
> The PGP/Verisign debate is all around the trust model that's established in
> order to distribute the public keys that are essential to the whole thing
> working, or not as the case may be.

Ok I fluffed this bit, it's about the trust model used to generate the key
pair in the first place.

BTW anyone running a book on how long it takes before the pratice of message
enryption (not digital signatures) become restricted in the interests of
'national security'?

And if you all answer that they can't and won't do that, then just how secure
can it be?
--
Regards,

Pete Evans