[Wolves] PGP

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 17:01:50 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 Aug 2004 16:52, The wise and knowledgeable triG proclaimed:

> I was trying to be funny actually.. But if you couldnt see that then
> thats not my problem. The whole day the list has been about one subject.
> Something that some ppl may not want to read about (its something i do
> actually)
> The whole idea was to lighten the mood..

You see Trig you can please some of the people some of the time but you cant
please all of the people all of the time.

I thought it was funny

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"