[Wolves] USB headers

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Aug 19 12:10:14 BST 2004

Simon Burke wrote:
> Ok,
> I have a small problem really off topic but i have to ask.
> I'm builidng a duel opteron system and i have a small problem with the
> amount of usb headers i need to connect. As the motherboard I have has
> only one USB header, which i scr*p i know.
>
> Anyway does anyone know of any card or something that i can use to add
> an extra 4 internal 9pin USB headers to the system??

Did the motherboard not come with a usb backplate you could plug onto
the headers?  Cheap of them!  Which make/model of motherboard is it?

If you don't mind the USB ports being on the front of the machine, a lot
of today's machine cases come with two front ports + connectors for
headers included.

--
Dan